This issue’s Project Calm playlist is a mix of coast, clouds, books, letters and comfort, and you can listen on Spotify. In an issue full of heart-warming recipes, what better way to kick off than with Martina Topley- Bird’s Soul Food and end with Wallis Bird’s sweet ode to her mother and the food she was raised on, Meal of Convenience.
In between, we have classics from Paul Weller, Joni Mitchell and office- favourite, Kate Bush. Sit back, cloud watch from the window and enjoy a good hearty offering of acoustic, pop, soul and chillout.
- Soul Food – Martina Topley-Bird
- Coastline – Hollow Coves
- 20 Years – The Civil Wars
- Wild Wood – Paul Weller
- Look Up – Zero 7 feat. Yvonne John Lewis
- Coastal Love – Honne
- Book in the Cloud – Jae Jin
- Cumulus – Imogen Heap
- Both Sides Now – Joni Mitchell
- Book Song – Frente!
- Cloudbusting – Kate Bush
- Meal of Convenience – Wallis Bird