Tenderstem, pancetta and goat’s cheese salad recipe
Just add walnuts to this tasty bowl for a lively crunch! This beautiful salad recipe is perfect for a warm summer evening or just a quick dinner as it only takes 4 minutes to cook.
Check out more healthy recipes:
- 150g Tenderstem broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 35g walnuts
- 130g pancetta cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 70g goat’s cheese, rind on log, cut into cubes
- Herb salad leaves, to serve
- Place the Tenderstem broccoli in a steamer and steam for 3-4 minutes until cooked al dente.
- Roughly break the walnuts and toast them in a dry frying pan. Set aside in a bowl.
- In the same pan, fry the pancetta until crisp. Set aside on a piece of kitchen roll.
- Take the pan off the heat. Swirl the olive oil, lemon juice and mustard around the pan and season with sea salt and black pepper.
- To serve: toss the leaves and Tenderstem in the dressing, divide between two bowls and top with cubes of goat’s cheese, crispy pancetta pieces and toasted walnuts.