Tenderstem, pancetta and goat's cheese salad recipe
Published: August 24, 2017 at 3:17 pm
Just add walnuts to this tasty bowl for a lively crunch! This beautiful salad recipe is perfect for a warm summer evening or just a quick dinner as it only takes 4 minutes to cook.
Check out more healthy recipes:
- 11 recipes to cool you down this summer
- Spiced chai smoothie bowl recipe
- Wholefood summer salad recipes you'll love
- 150g Tenderstem broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 35g walnuts
- 130g pancetta cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 70g goat’s cheese, rind on log, cut into cubes
- Herb salad leaves, to serve
- Place the Tenderstem broccoli in a steamer and steam for 3-4 minutes until cooked al dente.
- Roughly break the walnuts and toast them in a dry frying pan. Set aside in a bowl.
- In the same pan, fry the pancetta until crisp. Set aside on a piece of kitchen roll.
- Take the pan off the heat. Swirl the olive oil, lemon juice and mustard around the pan and season with sea salt and black pepper.
- To serve: toss the leaves and Tenderstem in the dressing, divide between two bowls and top with cubes of goat’s cheese, crispy pancetta pieces and toasted walnuts.
Find your latest craft project with Gathered.
Visit the website