"I love simple breakfasts like this," says Bo Porterfield of Bo's Kitchen. "The gingerbread crumble is raw and gluten free and can be used on top of oatmeal, or rolled into bliss balls! I’m on a gingerbread flex right now."
- 1.5 cup gf oats
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Grind oats and almonds in a food processor until crumbly.
- Now add in the remaining ingredients and pulse until it resembles crumble. Keeps well in the fridge for up to a week.
- If you want to make bliss balls, just add a little water a tbsp at a time until it forms a dough ball.
- Serve with almond-free yoghurt, figs and redcurrants.
Find more related vegan recipes:
- Healthy vegan hot chocolate recipe
- Chai spiced smoothie bowl recipe
- Raw hazelnut brownies with chocolate ganache recipe