Making this warming dish for dinner will help to ease your digestion, which will in turn help your body to relax overnight.
- Rice or buckwheat noodles 200g
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Garlic clove 1, crushed
- Baby corn 4
- Red onion 1/2, sliced
- Carrot 1, peeled and sliced
- White cabbage 2 tbsp, shredded
- Mangetout/snow peas a handful
- Chicken, tofu or white fish 350g, cut into bite-size pieces
- Limes 2, juiced
- Sesame oil 2 tsp
- Tamari or soy sauce 2 tsp
- Fresh coriander a handful, chopped
Recipe from Good Mood Food by Charlotte Watts and Natalie Savona © 2018 published by Nourish Books, London, Paperback, £10.99.
Photo by Getty/Gusto Images.