Aromatherapy scents for sleep can really help you to unwind and relax at bedtime. Juliette Goggin and Abi Righton, authors of Handmade Spa: Natural Treatments to Revive and Restore, have created this soothing sleep aromatherapy blend for you to try at home.
Essential oils are known to help you nod off – particularly fragrances such as lavender and camomile. You can dab this calming oil on your face before you go to sleep to enjoy a restful night.
Watch the video below to make your own or follow the recipe.
How to make restorative sleep facial oil
- 2 tsp Inca inchi oil (or pacha inchi)
- 2 tsp Sanatio Naturalis rosehip oil
- 4 tsp rice bran oil
- 1 tsp vitamin E oil
- 1 tsp Absolute Aromas organic evening primrose oil
- 3 drops of Sanatio Naturalis lavender essential oil
- 2 drops of hop essential oil
- Sterilised bottle (dark glass is best, store in a cool, dark place)
- Measure the oils into a glass just in the order shown in the ingredients above and stir well.
- Pour into a sterilised bottle and secure the cap.
- Keep for up to 6 months.
Extract from Handmade Spa: Natural Treatments to Revive and Restore by Juliette Goggin and Abi Righton, published by Jacqui Small priced £16.99.
Get Sleep Well magazine today
Order your copy of Sleep Well magazine today for only £9.99 with FREE UK postage. EUR £11.99, ROW £12.99.
https://www.buysubscriptions.com/special-editions/sleep-well?PROMO=SOCL1 or call 03330 162 138