How to make restorative sleep aromatherapy oil for your face with essential oils for relaxation and sleep
Blend oils together to make this soothing aromatherapy mixture to use at bedtime.
Aromatherapy scents for sleep can really help you to unwind and relax at bedtime. Juliette Goggin and Abi Righton, authors of Handmade Spa: Natural Treatments to Revive and Restore, have created this soothing sleep aromatherapy blend for you to try at home.
Essential oils are known to help you nod off – particularly fragrances such as lavender and camomile. You can dab this calming oil on your face before you go to sleep to enjoy a restful night.
Watch the video below to make your own or follow the recipe.
How to make restorative sleep facial oil
- 2 tsp Inca inchi oil (or pacha inchi)
- 2 tsp Sanatio Naturalis rosehip oil
- 4 tsp rice bran oil
- 1 tsp vitamin E oil
- 1 tsp Absolute Aromas organic evening primrose oil
- 3 drops of Sanatio Naturalis lavender essential oil
- 2 drops of hop essential oil
- Sterilised bottle (dark glass is best, store in a cool, dark place)
- Measure the oils into a glass just in the order shown in the ingredients above and stir well.
- Pour into a sterilised bottle and secure the cap.
- Keep for up to 6 months.
Extract from Handmade Spa: Natural Treatments to Revive and Restore by Juliette Goggin and Abi Righton, published by Jacqui Small priced £16.99.
Get Sleep Well magazine todayOrder your copy of Sleep Well magazine today for only £9.99 with FREE UK postage. EUR £11.99, ROW £12.99.
https://www.buysubscriptions.com/special-editions/sleep-well?PROMO=SOCL1 or call 03330 162 138